We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lemon is a fruit widely used if we cook for children, it can give a very special touch to sweet and savory recipes ... or be the protagonist of a dessert as classic as lemon ice cream, which you can make with this easy recipe for children .
The preparation of the lemon ice cream is very simple, and the children can collaborate in the preparation of the recipe. Guiainfantil.com brings us the recipe for a very special homemade ice cream, and much healthier for children's snacks.
- 4 lemons (250 ml. Of juice)
- 225 gr. of sugar
- 250 ml. of water
- 2 egg whites
- 300 ml. whipping cream
Tips: You can empty the lemons at one end, wash them well and store them to use as a bowl when serving ice cream. A very original presentation.
1. Squeeze the lemons to extract the juice, remove the seeds and reserve it.
2. Prepare a syrup, heating the sugar and water in a saucepan for about 5 minutes, until it thickens. Let it cool and mix with the lemon juice.
3. Add the syrup to the cream and mix with enveloping movements.
4. Beat the whites until stiff with a pinch of salt. Add the previous mixture and beat slowly with enveloping movements.
5. To finish, cool the mixture and pour into the ice cream maker following the instructions. If we do not have an ice cream maker, put it in the freezer in a container as flat as possible, and if possible to be metallic, and stir every half hour for three hours.
Here are more ice cream recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Lemon ice cream. Refreshing recipe for kids, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.