We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Salmorejo It is a perfect first course for hot seasons. It is cool and very pleasant for children and adults. It has another advantage, and that is that with this mild Andalusian salmorejo for children we make sure they eat a good portion of vegetables.
The main ingredients of this traditional dish of the Spanish gastronomy They are tomato and bread, very similar to the well-known gazpacho but with fewer ingredients and a thicker texture, although both are healthy and refreshing. Guiainfantil.com invites us to prepare this recipe, step by step:
- 1 kg. stale bread
- 250 ml. Of olive oil
- 750 gr. ripe tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 egg
- Ham in pieces or cubes
Tips: If you wish, you can add a piece of chopped apple along with the hard-boiled egg and the ham.
1. Crumble the bread into small pieces and put them to soak for a few minutes.
2. Take them out and drain them carefully to remove as much water as possible.
3. In a blender glass add this bread with the oil, the vinegar, the washed and chopped tomatoes, the garlic and a pinch of salt.
4. Beat for a few minutes until everything is well crushed and a homogeneous mixture remains. If necessary, pass it through the food mill to remove the tomato skins and seeds.
5. If the texture is too thick, add a little cold water to taste. To serve, boil egg in water for 10 minutes. Once cooked, cut into cubes, and top with the ham cubes. Enjoy your meal!
See more vegetarian recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Andalusian mild salmorejo for children, in the category of Soups and broths on site.