We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When children begin to grow their tastes change and we must change the decoration of their room. A fun idea might be to make some of your favorite animals or characters out of toilet paper rolls.
Children's crafts love children, they are a very fun activity to play at home. Also, with this little bee craft you can teach your children the importance of taking care of the environment.
- A roll of toilet paper
- Yellow card
- Black card
- White cardboard
- Two lollipop sticks
- Marker pen
- Pair of scissors
- Two small buttons
1. Prepare all the materials you will need. Make sure the paper roll and lollipop sticks are clean and dry. Print the template for the wings from HERE.
2. Cut a rectangle of yellow construction paper the same width as the height of the paper roll, and long enough to cover the entire roll.
3. Cut three 1 cm strips of black card. approximately wide and the same length as the yellow card, to make the bee lines. Add glue and place them the same distance from each other.
4. Trace the silhouette of the wings on white card (or a sheet of paper). Cut it out, glue the center and glue the wings to the back of the bee.
5. Fold the ends of the lollipop sticks, glue the bottom and glue on the inside to make the antennas. Decorate the wings with glitter. Put two buttons on the top to make the eyes, and with a marker paint the mouth.