We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Make a delicious truffle nougat, a safe bet for children at Christmas, in case they are not used to the more traditional nougat and prefer a flavor they are used to. They will love this chocolate nougat.
Its ingredients are very simple and the preparation is quick, so it is an ideal recipe to cook with children and for them to collaborate in preparing the nougat recipe. Surely they will not be able to resist enjoying this delicious Christmas sweet.
- 500 ml. liquid cream
- 1 and ¾ kgs. dark chocolate
- 400 gr. chocolate topping
- 150 ml. liquor (whiskey, rum, brandy)
- 100 gr. walnuts (to decorate)
Tips: for decoration, you can use the zest of a truffle to make it look like a truffle.
1. Over low heat, bring the cream to a boil. While the cream is boiling, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
2. Mix little by little, and without stopping to beat, the chocolate and the cream.
3. Line rectangular molds with parchment paper or parchment paper.
4. Once the dough is cold, work for a few minutes with the spatula and place it in the molds.
5. When the nougat is set, cover the top with a thin layer of chocolate covering and let it set again.
6. When the chocolate has cooled, remove the mold and put another layer of chocolate on the bottom, so that the truffle is in the middle.
7. Wrap the nougat bars in kitchen cellophane for conservation. Garnish with white chocolate shavings or colored noodles.
Source consulted: Cocinandopasoapaso
You can read more articles similar to Truffle nougat for children, in the category of Recipes on site.