We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At birthday parties or other occasions when many children get together, preparing food in advance is key to making the party a success. Bet on these simple sausage and basil muffins and you will succeed.
Cupcake and muffin recipes for children are very successful because they are very simple and quick dishes to prepare. In addition to sweets, you can make savory muffins like these, which are also popular with children.
- 250 gr. Of flour
- 1 package of sausages
- 200 ml. of oil
- 100 ml. milk
- 1 egg
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Fresh basil
1. Chop the sausages or cut them into thin slices. Chop the basil, mix it with the sausages and grated cheese and reserve in a bowl.
2. Sift the flour with the yeast and salt. On the other hand, beat the milk with the oil and the egg.
3. Go pouring the flour mixture over the wet ingredients and beat well until it forms a homogeneous dough.
4. Add the sausages, cheese and basil, beat well with a spoon or spatula so that it is distributed.
5. Preheat the oven to 175ºC. Fill the muffin tins to 2/3 full.
6. Bake the muffins at 175ºC for about 20 minutes, until when pierced with a toothpick it comes out clean.
You can read more articles similar to Sausage and basil muffins for children's parties, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.