We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are thinking of making the children's birthday at home, we suggest you prepare these fun chocolate cakepop or cupcakes. Not only do they enter by sight, they are also delicious.
Your children can participate in making the cakepops and thus learn to cook. Kids will love both preparing this delicious dessert and tasting it afterwards. And it is that, it is very difficult to resist these chocolate balls.
- Soletilla biscuits
- Cream cheese
- Milk chocolate
- White chocolate
- Crocanti almonds, grated coconut, chocolate noodles, etc.
- Wooden sticks
- Polystyrene base
- Crepe paper
1. Crumble the sponge cakes in a bowl, forming a fine flour, add the cream cheese
2. Mix to form a dough with the consistency of plasticine. The dough is divided into small balls and we are placing them in ice buckets to prevent them from joining each other.
3. While they rest in the freezer for about 30 minutes, we take the opportunity to decorate the polystyrene base that we will use to place the cakepop.
4. We melt the chocolates. We start by dipping one end of the stick in chocolate and insert it up to the middle of the ball, placing it again in the ice bucket until the chocolate cools and hardens.
5. We finish by placing the cakepop on our decorated base, if a ball is released from the stick when dipping it in the chocolate, it can be placed in a chocolate capsule and decorated.
He teaches creative pastry courses
Founder of Educake Kids
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate cake pop. Recipe for birthday parties, in the category of Parties - celebrations on site.