We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We invite you to follow the recipe for this corn cake and enjoy with the children a healthy, rich and very versatile food. Corn can be eaten boiled, roasted, in salads, soups, and can be added to many recipes. It is a great source of energy and its high phosphorus content is essential for children's bone health.
For this reason, we have prepared this homemade recipe, easy and quick to make both for breakfast or for the family snack. In addition, the ingredients are very simple to have at home.
- 1 can of corn (without the water)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon (soup) baking powder
- Sugar + ground cinnamon for topping
- butter + wheat flour to spread the dish
Go ahead and make this recipe and you will surely surprise the children and the whole family. We show you the step by step to make a delicious, fluffy and tender sponge cake. What are you waiting for?
1. In a blender, add the milk, corn (drained), eggs, oil and sugar. Beat well until you get a homogeneous dough. Reserve.
2. In a bowl, strain the wheat flour, yeast and cornmeal. Mix.
3. Add the batter mixture to the flour and yeast mixture. Stir until well blended.
4. Spread a round or square dish or with a central hole like the one we made, with butter and then the wheat flour.
5. Put the cake dough in the pan and take it to the preheated oven at 180 ° for approximately 30 minutes or until done. You can check it by poking the cake with a toothpick. If it comes out dry, the cake is ready.
6. Wait for the cake to cool slightly before removing it from the pan. When you do, sprinkle the sugar mixture with cinnamon over its entire surface. It will look like the image below. Our cake will be ready to be enjoyed with the children. Enjoy your meal!
The cakes, when made at home, with selected and natural products, are a very healthy alternative for the children's breakfast or snack. What's more, they are always welcome at family gatherings or celebrations and with friends. For this reason, our site has selected some healthy, rich and delicious cake recipes that you can make at home with the collaboration and participation of children.
Pear sponge cake. Easy recipe. If you are looking for a healthy, delicious and simple cake for breakfast, snack or dessert for children, this is the recipe. We tell you how to make a sponge cake, fluffy and delicious, step by step. Ideal recipe for children and pregnant women with a little more weight.
Zebra cake. Fun recipe. We show you how to prepare this delicious zebra cake recipe. Fun recipe for children's snack. our site offers you a recipe for zebra cake, a cake full of stripes for a snack, breakfast or even for the children's birthday party.
Apple sponge cake. Juicy recipe. For breakfast or children's snack, we teach you how to make this homemade apple cake recipe. How to make a homemade apple cake for children. A recipe for children to eat apple, one of the healthiest fruits in the children's diet.
Yogurt cake with lemon and cinnamon. This yogurt cake with lemon and cinnamon is a homemade recipe and very easy to introduce children to the delicious world of desserts and cooking. In addition, it is a very traditional recipe, ideal for breakfast, home and school snacks, and as a dessert or for birthdays.
Nuts cake. Autumn recipe. On our site we tell you the steps to follow to prepare a delicious homemade cake with nuts. An autumn recipe for children and ideal to prepare together with them and share as a family.
Orange sponge cake. Homemade and smooth recipe. Easy orange sponge cake recipe for kids. How to make an orange cake step by step for the children's snack. traditional recipe for orange cake for children's dessert.
Carrot cake. Healthy recipe. Homemade carrot cake recipe for children's snack or dessert. our site teaches you how to make this rich and exquisite recipe. An easy, healthy and very simple recipe to prepare, step by step.
Banana cake with chocolate balls. Banana cake. An easy, fast and very healthy recipe for breakfast or a children's snack. The banana is a rich one that provides vitamins, mineral salts and potassium to children.
Homemade cake with cherries. On our site we teach you how to make a homemade cake with cherries. Homemade cakes are the best choice for children's snacks. Try this cherry cake recipe and you will enjoy with a unique dessert.
You can read more articles similar to Light and fluffy corn cake. Quick and easy homemade recipe, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.