We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Salmon is an oily fish very rich in omega 3 and a very nutritious food that has earned the reputation of being one of the healthiest fish in the world. It is a fish that has a great source of vitamins B12 and B6. in addition to proteins, minerals and calcium.
Salmon is a very versatile food in terms of cooking recipes. Salmon can be used to make stews, fried foods, salads, pâtés, and combines very well with pasta. On this occasion, we are going to teach you how to make a light and very exquisite salmon pate.
- 200 gr or a slice of fresh salmon
- 100 gr of smoked salmon in thin slices
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of heavy cream
- 2 chives, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter
We propose a delicious and simple recipe, with very few ingredients, that you can achieve in a few minutes. This Salmon Pate It is an ideal accompaniment to the starters of any family celebration. Follow our step by step:
1. We put the milk to heat in a saucepan, when it boils we turn off the heat and put the fresh salmon inside to cook it.
2. When cool, drain and remove the skin from the salmon. Chop it up and reserve.
3. In a separate casserole, melt the butter and add the chopped chives, sauté until browned and add the cream, let it boil for a minute and remove from the heat.
3. Add the salmon to the cream and chives mixture and simmer until creamy.
4. Add the smoked salmon in pieces and blend with the mixer when cool. Store in the fridge until thickened, at least three hours, before serving.
5. Serve the salmon pâté with crackers, with chips or spread on slices of bread and toast.
Homemade salmon burgers. This salmon burger is a recipe that will not only conquer the palate of children but also the attention of adults. It is a very rich, easy and quick recipe to prepare. As you know, salmon is a highly recommended blue fish for regular consumption by children, due to its nutritional properties.
Pasta with salmon and bechamel. On this occasion we offer a delicious and nutritious pasta recipe with salmon and béchamel. A quick recipe to prepare for children and ideal for both lunch and dinner.
Microwave salmon. Microwave salmon for children. It is a highly recommended food for children as it is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are very important in the development and growth of children.
Juicy salmon with cava sauce. A plate rich in protein and Omega 3, to take care of the health of your family even at Christmas dinner. This salmon in cava gives you nutrients and also has a very special flavor. Salmon recipe for children.
Smoked salmon canapes. If your child does not like fish, let him prepare these delicious salmon canapes and enjoy in the kitchen and at the table. Salmon canape recipe. Salmon Canape
Smoked salmon and cheese rolls. If you want a light starter that is easy to prepare, you have these smoked salmon and cheese rolls. A recipe for children with many vitamins and nutrients, low in fat to control childhood obesity.
You can read more articles similar to Salmon Pate. Appetizer recipe for kids, in the category of Fish on site.